Navigate Up
Sign In
​Tax Withholdings

To change your federal and/or state W-4 withholding elections, click here to access Employee Self-Service.

If you live in an area that has a local tax and you wish to change your local tax withholding election, a W-4 form for the tax locality must be completed and faxed to the HR Service Center at (770) 384-5613. 

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides publications, forms, and other information to help taxpayers meet their tax responsibilities. Materials are available by phone or mail, at local IRS offices and other community locations. Most materials can also be obtained via the Internet, by fax machine and on CD-ROM. Follow the instructions below to access your state’s Department of Revenue web site.
  1. Click here to access Google
  2. Type { insert your State } Department of Revenue
  3. Click on the appropriate link to obtain the forms or information that you need